Sunday, March 20, 2011

Latest fasination...


This is Henry Cavill. He plays Charles Brandon on The Tudors(excellent show that everyone who loves history and great acting should watch). It's not just that this guy is so easy on the eyes, which lets face it, he is, he is an extreme talent. He's slated to play Superman in the latest movie and I'm anxious to see it. I'm not big on superhero movies but I'll venture out to see this one.
So why am I so fasinated? Honestly, I'm not sure. There is just something about this guy. A sincerity that is meshed with raw manliness and confidence and I don't think it's just him playing a character. Spoiler alert but when his character died at the end of series I shouted at the TV "Why?!" Something else is that he is the ultimate romance novel hero material and since I write romance novels(or am attempting to write them)it is nearly impossible for me not to think of him that way. Seriously. He's ruggedly handsome and just has a certain manly look about him that every woman that cracks open a romance novel expects out of a hero. He recently became the face of one of my latest heroes so now I have an excuse to stare at photos of him. Let's call it research, shall we? It sounds less stalkerish. I love having an imagination is all I am going to say.
I do feel a little silly about blogging about an actor after months of radio silence but why not? It's my blog. Never know, he might stumble upon it someday. Not the intention of writing this blog at all but, what the hey? I've actually found my own blog while looking up things about Jane Austen so it could happen!
Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment