Sunday, January 24, 2010

Movies and how they inspire you...

Here I am watching Julie and Julia and wondering what to do with my own blog. I have one, obviously, but what am I doing with it? So far, I've only posted about random things about myself but nothing really substantial. Not saying my life isn't important but I feel like my blog needs a purpose. So what's the purpose going to be you ask? To write about the good, bad and the ugly about being an aspiring writer. There are 341 days left in the year and I intend on blogging every day(or close to it) even if I don't write on my novel. Basically, write about not writing. Ha! But hopefully, I'll be writing about how much I'm writing and how marvelously my manuscript is coming along.

Cross your fingers, toes and eyeballs, I obviously can't or I wouldn't be able to type.

No comments:

Post a Comment