Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy Sunday!

I am stuffed. The hub, son and I just returned from our weekly Sunday lunch with my parents. I am full of grilled corn and turkey legs. I momentarily forced myself to forget that by eating just one turkey leg I was consuming a whopping 1,000 calories. I didn't eat the entire thing but but a good four hundred calories worth. And indulged in sugar free chocolate pie. I can pretty much guarantee I'll be Sweatin' to the Oldies tonight. And going to the gym next week. Treadmill here I come!

Anyway, I wanted to give everyone a heads up about a few things that are going on...

First, as of next week I will no longer be posting my reviews at Reading Romance Books. The webmaster is shutting down the site. Until I can find a long time home for my reviews I will post them here. I'm still going to try a weekly thing but with a seven month old there's no telling if it'll happen. I really did enjoy my time reviewing for them. It gave me a major sense of accomplishment so that's why I am going to continue. I hope you'll come back to check out my reviews. I'm also thinking about throwing in some movie reviews in there, too, just to spice things up.

Speaking of reviews, a few months ago I reviewed a fantastic book called Talk Me Down by Victoria Dahl. There wasn't anything I didn't like about it. Please be a dear and check out her website www.victoriadahl.com . She has four more releases coming out in the next four months so pick them up. I'll post my review for those who are interested.

That's the end of my updates for now! Maybe the next one will be that I finished my manuscipt.

No comments:

Post a Comment