Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Hump Day!

Sorry, for the radio silence lately. I've just been busy and the rest of the week isn't looking to slow down any. Maybe I'll be able to slip in some time to read. Well, considering I have a review due tomorrow I better find time to read.

I had to take my kiddo to the doctor yesterday for his six months shots. Not a fun experience. It kills me everytime he does that heart wrenching cry. All I can do is comfort him, I can't make the pain go away. Good news is he's right on as far as growth goes and we don't have to go back for three months. YAY!

I'm still in a funk as far as writing goes. Within a span of five minutes I had two different scenes pop into my head. Having scenes come to me is a good thing but when they aren't related to the same story it's frustrating. But I'll take scenes anyway I can get them. All I need to do is write them down! What a concept!


Oh and just because I can here's some inspiration for me and everyone else in the form of Nathan Fillion:

P.S. I have to plug Castle which is Nathan Fillion's new show. It's on Mondays at 9pm on ABC. the season finale is the 11th. It's such a great show with some witty dialogue. Let's hope it's picked up for next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment