Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday!

Not that my Thursday was exciting enough for an exclamation mark but it seemed like a good idea.

Well, since my CP, Emily, is feeling better about writing, I thought I would write about my own good fortune. Nothing spectacular but it's still neat. Last night I had just crawled into bed and was getting all comfy when I shoved off the covers and headed to my office. Why? A part of one of my characters' backstory came to me and I feared I would forget it if I didn't rush to write it down right then. Successfully, it's all written down and ready to be added to the story. We will see how it goes.

Now, it's time to watch the season finale of Bones...

2 comments:

  1. Get yourself a digital recorder and keep it by your bed. Thats what I do because first off it is easier and two I know if I write something down half asleep I know I wont be able to read it the next morning..lol


    William

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion, William. You know, I do have a a mini tape recorder, but it weirds me out playing it back and hearing my own voice. LOL.

    ReplyDelete