Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday, yet again...

I'm really not trying to make it a habit to only post on Thursdays, it just happens that way.

Well, I'm feeling a bit of accomplishment at the moment. Wrote an entire scene, give or take a paragraph or two, today and sent it to my CP. That sounds like pretty small potatoes, doesn't it? Well, if you haven't written an entire scene, much less a paragraph, this year it's a big deal. I am working my way up. I know that if I jump into promising myself "You're going to write 2k(which is 10 pages)today" I know I will fall flat on my face. So, I am starting small. Scene by scene.

Emily, my brilliant CP, helped me by holding me accountable. I do need a push every now and then. More like every day.

Maybe since all of my television shows have ended for the season I'll make more time to write this summer. You would think since I have DVR that I would write while they're on and watch them later. You would think.

Speaking of which...Castle was renewed for season two! YAY! I'm glad ABC didn't cancel such a great show. All of my other favorites are coming back, too: House, Bones, and Supernatural. I almost typed Prison Break out of habit but quickly remembered that it's no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment